May 2016 Jobs at Silverbird Cinemas for a Film Booking & Scheduling Officer in Lagos
Teclab Management Services Limited – Our Client, a leader in the media Industry based in Lagos State, seeks to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Film Booking & Scheduling Officer
- Liaise with film distributors and Business managers to book and confirm movies for all Silverbird Cinema location in Nigeria.
- Coordinate and oversee DCP and Film materials logistics to and fro all locations
- Collate weekly box office reports for all site and report same to GM
- Send out weekly release templates to all ABM’s
- Update distributor payment on spreadsheet.
- Update website with the movie show times and also all upcoming titles.
- Ensures all location get all necessary publicity material a week before movie release.
- To Undertake such other Duties as Required and Commensurate with the Grade and Title of the Job
- Negotiate for every title exhibition.
- Follow up on invoices sent from distributors.
- Report and advise the GM on film booking and confirmations.
- Review schedules from all locations and ensure proper scheduling for all titles on weekly basis.
- O’ level qualification
- 3-5 years’ work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and credentials to: HR@teclab-ng.com
Application Deadline 21st May, 2016.