May 2016 Job for Administrative and Financial Coordinator at Première Urgence Internationale in Nigeria
Our teams are committed to supporting civilians’ victims of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by natural disasters, wars and economic collapses, by answering their fundamental needs. Our aim is to provide emergency relief to uprooted people in order to help them recover their dignity and regain self-sufficiency.
The Administrative and Financial Coordinator is accountable for the financial, accounting and budgetary management of the mission.
- Financial, budgetary and accounting management: He/She is responsible for all aspects relating to finance, including budgetary and accounting elements, as well as the mission cash flow.
- Relation with donors: He/She will be in charge of budgeting the proposals, doing the donor financial reports and organizing the audits of the projects on the field.
- Relations with auditors : He/She supervises the audits on the field.
- Representation: He/She represents the association in its relations with partners, authorities and different local players for the financial, administrative, legal and human resources areas of the mission.
- Coordination: He/She centralizes and diffuses information within the mission and to headquarters for all financial, administrative, legal and human resources aspects of the mission, and consolidates the internal and external reporting for these domains.
- HR supervision: In the absence of HR coordinator (position not funded any more by main donors) and in support to the national HR team, he/she is in charge of supervising the HR department functioning. He/She is in charge of Expat HR management for all administrative subjects.
Training and ExperiencesTraining
Required: Financial management / Accounting
Desirable: Project management, Human Resource Management, Legal knowledge (contracts, HR…)
- Humanitarian: Mandatory
Languages English is mandatory, French desirable
Proposed TermsEmployed with a Fixed-Term Contract – 6 months
Starting Date: May 2016
Monthly gross income: from 1 980 up to 2 310 Euros depending on the experience in International Solidarity + 50 Euros per semester seniority with PUI
Cost covered: Round-trip transportation to and from home / mission, visas, vaccines…
Insurance including medical coverage and complementary healthcare, 24/24 assistance and repatriation
Housing in collective accommodation
Daily living Expenses (« Per diem »)
Break Policy : 5 working days at 3 and 9 months + break allowance
Paid Leaves Policy : 5 weeks of paid leaves per year + return ticket every 6 months.