March 2016 Contact Center Representative (Telesales) Jobs at Customer Contact Solutions Nigeria Limited (CCSNL)
Contact Center Representative (Telesales)
Employment at CCSNL Nigeria March 2016,
Customer Contact Solutions Nigeria Limited (CCSNL) is a system integrator and BPO (Business Process Outsourcer) that provides technology and business solutions that help Organizations stay
ahead as well as setting it apart from its competitors. Our Solutions improve Customer Engagement through Contact Centre Solutions and Communications Operations, and Microsoft CRM Solutions. We have 10 years industry experience, and 2009 winner of the Frost and Sullivan award for Best practice for Business Development Leadership.
We are currently hiring in mass exceptional individuals with a passion for customer service for our offices in Lekki and Mainland- Lagos state:
Job Title: Contact Center Representative (Telesales)
- Work towards sales targets and sell client’s products and services such as telecommunications services, media content, etc.
- With regards to the product/service on sale, answering participant questions, as well as question participants to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested,
- Providing quality customer service on every call.
- On outbound projects agents are required to perform cold-calls or will contact potential customers who may have shown an interest in the product on offer or have maybe requested a quotation.
- Good communication skills
- Good Knowledge of Customer Service
- A passion for solving problems and providing solutions.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Intermediate working proficiency with MS Office Apps
- Multilingual (Professional proficiency: English and another Nigerian Language.
- Good Knowledge retention
- Attention to detail
- Calm under Pressure
- Effective Communication
- Flexibility and fast learner
- Join our team of young smart individuals.
- Equal opportunity work culture
- N40,000 per month (and additional benefits)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with CV in Doc or Docx format attached to the mail and at least two paragraph cover letter on the body of the mail telling us why you are the ideal candidate for the role. Application subject should be CCA CAMPAIGN and should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the HR Manager
Note: All applicants that do not follow the instructions for application will not be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 14th April, 2016.