Nation Delivery Express is a leading destination for local online ordering. Since 2011, we have been connecting people like you with merchants in their neighborhoods.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Experience Dispatch Rider
- Mainly, the core duties of the Dispatch Rider will be short journeys within the Lagos metropolis and it immediate environs. Occasionally there may be longer journeys.
The duties will include the following:
- Transporting and receiving items quickly by motorcycle.
- Collection of Deliveries
- Keeping record of daily visits in the vehicle log books.
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Company
- Delivering of Mails and parcels
- Minimum qualification of Senior Secondary School certificate
- Possession of Rider’s License
- Ability to read and write.
- 2-3 years working experience
All interested applicants must;
- Have good knowledge of the town/city
- Have proof of educational qualifications i.e. SSCE Certificates
- Must be physically fit.
- Should be reliable and punctual.
- Have the ability to read and follow travel guides, plan and learn routes.
- Have a mature working attitude.
- Be friendly and presentable.
- Be able to ride motorcycles professional
- Be able to work weekdays and some weekends
- Be Hardworking, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy
- Must be a skilled motorcycling rider.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Application Deadline 4th January, 2016.