A Shipping & Logistics company in Lagos is seeking to recruit a Business Manager – Oil & Gas and a Senior Accountant. The roles will be based in Lagos and they will report to the MD/CEO.
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Responsible for all financial management aspects of company operations, providing leadership and coordination in the accounting and budgeting efforts of the organization .
- Responsible for preparing management accounts and all other relevant financial reports to guide management’s decision
- Work with management to provide financial direction for the company
- First degree or its equivalent in Finance or Accounting. MBA or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting desirable
- Good knowledge of the Financial Services industry and appreciation of its operations and peculiarities
- Knowledge of the Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP)/International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections and make recommendation is very key
- International Freight Forwarding industry experience will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry is also an advantage
- Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants, UK (ACCA) or any other recognized professional accounting body is compulsory
- At least seven (7) years relevant experience of which at least three (3) must have been at a strategic management level with significant exposure to Organization wide financial management.
Job Title: Oil & Gas Business Manager
- Provide leadership to the Oil & Gas unit comprising of Commercials, Project Logistics, Ship Chandelling, Marine Operations, Oil & Gas Sales/Marketing
- Manages the day-to-day affairs of the unit with close supervision on all the services of the unit
- including Commercial, Sales / Business Development, Protocols. Operations
- Responsible for comprehensive market sizing, development and execution of annual plans to capture/increase our client’s market share.
- Liaise with HR to identify the gaps/needs of the team in order to improve capabilities and performance
- A good first degree from a reputable University/Polytechnic
- Must be familiar with all aspect of Temporary Import (TI) formalities
- Oil & Gas procurement experience would be an advantage
- Candidate must be experienced in project management for Oil & Gas companies
- Must understand all aspects of vessel clearance and marine operations
- Excellent project management, analytical, and organization skills in the Oil & Gas Logistics
- Must be familiar with Int’l Freight Forwarding commercial quotations and regulations
- Ship chandelling experience will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ managerial experience in Intemational Freight Forwarding & General Logistics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward complete resume to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 2 weeks from the date of this publication. Only qualified candidate that meets the above criteria need to apply.