SOW for Child Protection Case Management Consultancy Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE) is a local non-for-profit organization currently implementing a USAID funded Local Partners for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (LOPIN) project.
WEWE is seeking the services of a consultant who would support WEWE LOPIN in building the capacity of WEWE, WEWE’s Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and other selected stakeholders in child protection case management.
WEWE’s goal is to improve the well-being of 340,000 orphans and vulnerable children in lmo and Anambra by providing them quality care and support services.
Tasks to be performed
Preparation of comprehensive training manuals, delivery of child protection trainings, development of case planning guidance and monitoring plans and tools.
Qualification and Experience Required
- A minimum of first degree in the social sciences, a Masters degree will be added advantage
- Experience building capacity development work with a USAID funded project is required
- Ability to facilitate trainings, mentor, and write report
- Knowledge on the use of computer and the internet
- Over 5 years of experience in orphans and vulnerable children programming and child protection case management in projects funded by USAID or other donors
Duration of Consultancy: 1 month
How to apply
The consultancy will require a high level of travel to Imo and Anambra States. Interested individuals and firms who are qualified are to submit their CVs or short proposals for the consultancy to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, July 17, 2015