Oluwole Kehinde & Co. – A leading Law Office seeks an experience Legal Counsel Who can work independently, with little or no supervision, at its Lewis Street, Lagos Branch Office to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Counsel
Interested candidates should:
- Have at lease five (5) years of continuous active post-call legal practice experience at a top law office(s).
- Have a good MS Office knowledge.
- Have demonstrable capacity to use the internet, and
- Be a strong team player who is able to work under pressurized working environment.
- Posses at least 2nd Class Degree at both LLB and BL levels of education (Candidates with lower class of degrees but who have more than five years of practical qualitative experience may also apply).
- Have an excellent communication and listening skills.
- Have strong people/clients handling skills.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and conditions of service are attractive and negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, CV’s and photocopies/scanned copies of certificates claimed to: email@example.com
Oluwole Kehinde & Co.
29, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way
Onigbagbo House (2nd Floor)
Abule Bus Stop,
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a written and oral interview.
Application Deadline 24th June, 2015.