Sales Executives Jobs recruitment at Proveria Consult Limited Lagos 2015
Proveria Consult Limited is an Information technology consulting firm established to help seek ways with which businesses can achieve and sustain competitive advantage via Information technology.
Our aim is to identify a business problem (s) and seek the right solution by applying the best IT strategy(s) that best suits the problem identified.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects
- Maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Minimum of OND/B.Sc/HND in any related field.
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
- Should be a residence of surulere, yaba, lagos island, ajah and lekki surrounds.
- Good communication skills.
- Should not be more than 25 years old.
- Presentation Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th April, 2015.