Various Jobs in an IVF Clinic & Health Maintenance Organization based in Lagos December 2014
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the positions listed below in a reputable IVF clinic & Health Maintenance Organization based in Lagos.
Job Title: CLINICAL EMBRYOLOGIST
- Practical knowledge of ICSI, IVF, Vitrification and thawing of embryos, oocytes and blastocysts and all the andrology procedure is essential.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
Job Title: HMO MANAGER/COORDINATOR
- Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) or MPH.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as HMO Manager in an accredited Health Maintenance Organization.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of this publication.