Vacancy for Procurement Officer in a Multi-disciplinary Company October 2014
About the Company
Our Client is a multi-disciplinary company, who are into Engineering services, Real Estate, Broadcasting and restaurants.
Job Title: Procurement Officer(Import)
Job Reference No: 748
- Candidate would be required to review contracts regularly to check performance against specifications, have wide contract management and importation knowledge.
- Process purchase requisitions and orders within purchasing authority.
- Invite, assess, and recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations and proposals.
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies.
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Receive and process purchase orders.
- Compile with the supply chain procedures for requisition process, validation, payment, delivery and invoicing.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions and maintain supplier relationships.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements
- Assist in the development of specification for equipment, materials and services to be purchased.
- B.Sc. in any relevant field.
- Professional qualification in supply chain or equivalent qualification.
- Sound reasoning and sound judgment abilities.
- Must be organized.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Pre-requisite knowledge about importation is required.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience in participating in tender processes.
- Proactive and takes initiative.
Remuneration Very Attractive Offer
How to Apply
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online