McKinsey & Company Young Leaders Programme 2014-(firstname.lastname@example.org)
We work with leading organizations across the private, public and social sectors. Our scale, scope, and knowledge allow us to address problems that no one else can. We have deep functional and industry expertise as well as breadth of geographical reach. We are passionate about taking on immense challenges that matter to our clients and, often, to the world.
We work with our clients as we do with our colleagues. We build their capabilities and leadership skills at every level and every opportunity. We do this to help build internal support, get to real issues, and reach practical recommendations. We bring out the capabilities of clients to fully participate in the process and lead the ongoing work.
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
The Young Leaders Programme (YLP) is a programme that develops exceptional young local African talent into real leaders. At the end of the programme, high-performing Fellows will receive an offer to join McKinsey as a full-time consultant.
- Submit your application the application deadline specified for your particular university below (prospective start date is 1 August 2014).
- Be sure to select Lagos as your office preference and YLP Fellow as the job title you are applying for.
- In order for us to review your application you must attach the following to your online application:
- Your current CV
- Copies of your academic transcripts to date and your final year of high school results
- Completed leadership questionnaire (if you do not have this document kindly email email@example.com)
Suitable participants will have:
- An academic degree (all disciplines accepted)
- Two years or less of continuous work experience in any industry
- Great potential in leadership, problem solving and entrepreneurial drive
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.