Head – Clearing and Forwarding Unit/Customs Broker Jobs at Sifax Group In Nigeria October 2014
JOB TITLE: HEAD – CLEARING & FORWARDING UNIT/CUSTOMS BROKER
The individual should have the following qualities:
- ? Good knowledge of the International/local laws guiding the Maritime industry especially as it relates to clearing and forwarding.
- ? Easily interprets the Nigerian Customs Service Tariff (ECT)
- ? Must be computer literate
- ? Willing to go the extra mile to get jobs done within record time.
- ? Good Customer Relations is key
- ? Must be a team player
- ? Good knowledge of CUSTOM procedures and can easily liaise with customs and government agencies
- ? Adequate knowledge of air Import and Export shipment
- ? Adequate Managerial/Leadership
- ? Adequate knowledge of Shipping and Logistics
The person MUST possess the following qualifications
- ? A good degree from a recognized University or its equivalent
- ? Certificate in Shipping and Logistics
- ? Good experience in clearing and forwarding (must have worked in a similar establishment)
- ? Membership of recognized Institute of shipping and Freight forwarding is an added advantage.
- ? Adequate managerial skills
How to Apply
Remuneration quite attractive as obtained in the Maritime Industry. All applications must get to the address below within two weeks-of this publication.
The Human Resources Manager,
54, Warehouse Road,