Graduate Total Productive Maintenance Trainee at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc June 2014
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Position: Total Productive Maintenance Trainee
Job Reference: TPM-GP 01/14
Department: Golden Pasta Company
- Support the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance best practice Master plan
- Establish and monitor the company loss and waste structure and drive continuous improvement project to constantly reduce the losses and wastes.
- Build training competence by developing TPM Training materials and delivering in-house training.
- Drive 5S and good house keeping in the entire factory.
- Use TPM best practices to improve operational efficiencies.
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Good presentation skill
- Good analytical & numerical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Must have completed NYSC
- Not more than 26 years of age by July 2014
- First Degree in Engineering, Physics or Statistics
Method of Application
Interested candidates should
Click here to apply