Academic and Non-Academic Staff Job Vacancies in a Christian Co-educational Secondary school in Ikeja Lagos 11th June 2014
- Human Resources Executive
- Hostel Administrator
- Internal Auditor
- Curriculum Development Executive
Human Resource Executive
- A first degree in any course.
- A Masters in Social Sciences and/or an Associate Diploma of the Chartered Institute of Personnel
- Management will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Human Resources Management.
- A first degree in any discipline.
- A masters in social science is an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a hotel administrator
- A first degree in Accounting and a professional training/qualification in Accounting.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as an internal auditor/trainee
Curriculum Development Executive
- A first degree in Education and a masters in curriculum design will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a curriculum development executive
- Geography/Social Studies
- Mathematics Teacher
- English Language Teacher;
- Oral English Teacher
- Economics Teacher;
- Chemistry Teacher
- A minimum of second class lower
- PGDE, BA/NCE, B.SC/NCE, B.Ed.,
- M.Ed. in relevant subject
- Experienced WAEC Examiner
- Knowledgeable in Nigerian and
- IGCSE curriculum
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply through email@example.com by attaching their detailed Curriculum Vitae and letter of application to the mail within 10 days from the date of this publication. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.