Administrative Officers at Veeco Global Consult Nigeria March 2014
- Administer employment agreements.
- Verify and report on benefits payments.
- Maintain the leave management system.
- Review remittances.
- Supervise completion of the payroll.
- Review payroll reports.
- Supervise administrative services within the municipal office.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents.
- Respond to inquiries.
- Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment.
- Maintain insurance coverage’s.
- Issue permits and licenses.
- Supervise the lands program.
- Supervise customer services and respond to customer inquiries.
- Assist with preparation of Bylaws.
- Assist with preparation and advertising of contract documents.
- Administer and manage contracts.
- Team building.
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping skills.
- Analytical and problem solving.
- Decision making skills.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Effective written communications skills.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
- Stress management skills.
- Time management skills.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be respectful.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Be flexible.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Candidates must reside in Lagos.
- HND/B.Sc in any field from a recognize institution with at least lower credit or second class lower division.