Strategic Account Partner Job opening at MTN Nigeria 6th January 2014
MTN Nigeria is currently looking to recruit a suitable and qualified individual for the position of a Strategic Account partner who will Support the Sales Manager in developing sales plans by providing professional advice and input
Strategic Account Partner
Division: Enterprise Solutions
• Exercise thoughts leadership within allocated accounts, demonstrating an understanding of the business strategies and communication dependencies of the customer, demonstrates the compelling value proposition of MTN Enterprise solutions.
• Provide sales performance data to support management decision – making.
• Develop a contact strategy, create and maintain an account development plan for each of the allocated accounts.
• Ensure integrated channel management supported by appropriate systems such as the CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management.
• Ensure full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations and competition laws.
• Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor performance against targets and take appropriate actions to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
• Full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated corporate accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day to day basis.
• Maintain excellent partnership-relationships with customers, based on trust and an in-depth understanding of the customer’s business.
• Build an in-depth knowledge of the customer’s operating environment, business drivers, ambitions, issues, problems and stumbling blocks so as to be able to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs.
• Increase MTN market share by achieving set target through the sales of MTN Enterprise solution as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
• Assist customers in understanding the value proposition and differentiations of the MTN data products and services.
• Carry full responsibility for the fulfillment of the sales process – from lead generation to bill delivery.
• Handle all customer requests for service successfully, fault reports and billing queries.
• Prepare weekly and monthly corporate sales status reports.
• Prepare and present all sales and contractual documentation to the customer compliant to the MTN standards.
• Escalate and troubleshoot customer queries and complaints.
• Conduct research on potential customers and their disposable income on communication using the data mining system.
• Perform continuous analysis of the relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department.
• Increase company revenue by daily prospecting for new clients and creating more business opportunities from existing clients.Job Conditions:
• Standard MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours / weekends
• Tool of Trade Vehicle will be required for the Job
• A valid driver’s license
• May be required to work extended hours /overtime/weekends
• 80% of Work is carried out on the field
• National travel and a valid driver’s license.
• Constantly on the road prospecting for new clients and selling more services to existing clientsReporting To:Sales Manager
• 5 years’ work experience
• 3 years’ experience in consultative selling within a telecommunications company
• Good business experience
• Exposure to strategic planningEmployment Status :
• First degree in Business Administration, Commerce or any other related discipline
This vacancy expires on 1/2/2014