Captains, First Officers, Chief Engineer Vacancies at First Nation Airways Jobs in Nigeria July 2012
Vacancies: Captains, First Officers, Chief Engineer
First Nation (The first option)
We are seeking applications from thoroughbred professionals (Nigerians & Expatriates) committed to safety and excellent customer service to fill the following positions:
- Candidates with current ICAO/ATPL licence with at least 5,000 hours, 2,000 of which must be recent jet time with current first class medical.
- Type rating on A320 will be an added advantage.
- Captains without type rating shall have at least 2,000 recent hours of jet experience
Position: First Officers
- Candidate must be A320 type rated with at least 2,000 recent hours on Jet type and a minimum of 1,500 hrs on jet; possess ICAO licence and current first class medical.
- Limited positions exist for exceptionally good and experienced Pilots (Nigerians only) currently not type rated on A320 who may be type rated subject to terms.
- First Officers will require at least 1,000 recent hours of jet experience.
Position: Chief Engineer
Engineering and maintenance is the heart of any successful airline.
- We are looking for a versatile Chief Engineer with a minimum of ten years experience or more across all areas of aircraft maintenance.
- Ideal candidate must be in good health, and possess ICAO licence.
- Type rating on A320 & B767 will be an advantage.
A competitive remuneration in addition to medical and travel etc. await successful candidates.
How to Apply:
Applicants that strictly meet the above requirements should apply in writing with: CV, Licences, Credentials and Recent full length photograph to:
The Human Resources,
66B Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos
Applications close on 17th July 2012.
We are an equal opportunity employer