Chief Financial Officers, Financial Controllers jobs at Dangote Group nigeria july 2012
Vacancies: Chief Financial Officers, Financial Controllers
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Group requires the services of exceptional and highly motivated professionals to fill the followings positions.
Position: Chief Financial Officers
- Responsible for overall Finance and Accounting activities of the Strategic Business Unit. Actively supports the MD/CEO of the SBU to ensure efficient operations and growth of the business.
- Directs and develops monthly management reporting systems and analysis, communicates financial results to Board of Directors.
- Directs the monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting to identify areas requiring attention and areas of possible improvement.
- Ensures that the operation of the company are conducted to achieve corporate objectives and set financial parameters
- A first degree in Accounting or Finance and must be a member of ICAN, ACCA etc. Masters degree will be considered an advantage. Minimum of 15 years cumulative work experience in finance and accounts function, 5 years of which must have been in the capacity of Financial Controller.
Position: Financial Controllers
- To ensure timely provision of reliable financial information to all stake holders
- To ensure adequate financial and accounting systems in keeping with GAAP/IFRS
- To ensure adequate control system and processes to secure the assets and efficient operation of the organization
- Development and ownership of key financial processes including budgeting, management and financial Accounting.
- A first degree in Accounting, Finance, must be a member of ICAN, etc. Masters degree will be considered an advantage. Minimum of 10 to 15 years cumulative work experience in finance and accounts function, 5 years of which must have been in a managerial role.
All positions require high degree of I.T and analytical skills. Sound knowledge of accounting systems and practices in a manufacturing industry is essential. Compensation will be competitive and market driven. The ideal candidate should be ready to work in any part of Nigeria.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29th May 2012, indicating position applied for as the subject of the e-mail. You can also send your application through the following mail box:
Group Chief Human Resources Officer
Dangote Industries Limited
Falomo, Ikoyi Lagos