Senior Medical Laboratory Technologist, Medical Laboratory Technologists II (Department Of Human Anatomy) job at University of Maiduguri nigeria july 2012
Vacancies: Senior Medical Laboratory Technologist, Medical Laboratory Technologists II
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies of non-academic staff in the University of Maiduguri
Position: Senior Medical Laboratory Technologist (Department Of Human Anatomy)
Salary Scale: CONTISS 08
- Candidates must possess the Fellowship Certificate of the institute of Medical Laboratory Technologist (FIMLT) of Nigeria Plus at least five years post-qualification relevant experience.
Position: Medical Laboratory Technologists II (Department Of Human Anatomy)
Salary Scale: CONTISS 07
- Candidates must possess SSCE/GCE plus National Diploma of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technologist (obtained after four year course) and Registration of the Medical Laboratory Council of Nigeria for Health Technologists.
Method of Application
Candidates should forward a copy of their application indicating the post applied for and detailed CV with photocopies of credentials stating:
- Full name (surname first in capital letter)
- Post sought for
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address/GSM numbers/el-Mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications obtained with Dates
- Professional Qualifications obtained with Dates
- Working Experience Including Full Details of Former & Present Post(s) held and Current Salary
- Other Activities Outside present Employment
- Names and Address of Three Referees
Candidate’s submission should be forwarded in an envelope which should have the position applied for clearly indicated on its left- hand corner.
Interested applicants should apply on or before 1st June 2012 to the address indicated below:
University of Maiduguri
P. M.B. 1069
Only the applications of short listed candidates will be acknowledged.