Laboratory Technologist Grade II, Medical Laboratory Scientists at Lagos University Teaching Hospital jobs nigeria july 2012
Vacancies: Laboratory Technologist Grade II, Medical Laboratory Scientists
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the under mentioned positions in the Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
Position: Laboratory Technologist Grade II
Candidates must possess the HND in Science Laboratory Technology and the Associate membership (Certificate) of the Nigerian Institute of Science Laboratory Technology (NISLT),
Salary: CONHESS 07 (N949,119 – N1,405,410) per annum and other allowances as approved by the Federal Government,
Position: Medical Laboratory Scientists
Candidates must possess Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science degree or Associate of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Science (AIMLS) and must be registered with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.
Salary: CONHESS 08 (N1,102,850 – N1,639,592) per annum and other allowances as approved by the Federal Government.
Method of Application
- Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae including copies of Credentials (15 Copies) should include.
- Full Names (Surname First and in Capital Letter)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Phone Number and E-Mail Address
- Marital Status
- Current Postal Address
- Nationality at Birth
- Number and Ages of Children
- Secondary and Post Secondary Education (Dates and Institutions)
- Five (5) 0? Level credit in WAEC/NECO to include English Language and Mathematics.
- Academic and Professional Qualifications including distinctions with dates.
- Evidence of discharge or exemption from N.Y.S.C.
- Statement of experience, including full details of former and present position.
- Other activities outside current employment.
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Applicants should please request their referees to forward references on their behalf direct to the Chief Medical Director, Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba, Surulere, Lagos,
In addition, Candidates are also required to forward a photocopy each of their credentials along with their applications
Applications and all supporting materials should be addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director
Lagos University Teaching Hospital
P.M.B. 12003, Lagos, Nigeria.
Closing Date: 16th April, 2012.
NB: Remember to subscribe to get email updates of a new job vacancies.Subscribe down here