Chief Risk Officer (CRO) job at a Leading and Public Quoted Insurance Company in nigeria july 2012
Our client is a leading and public Quoted insurance company in Nigeria with subsidiaries in other West Africa countries. Opportunities exist for skillful and competent person to join its team in Nigeria. Attractive and competitive remuneration package and challenging career prospects await successful candidates.
Position: Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- Overall Responsibility for the development and implementation of a detailed Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Including but are not limited to Compliance, Market .Credit Operational, Underwriting and claims Risks framework, and business continuity.
- Set up a robust, forward looking Risk function, identify key risk indicators which impacts both negatively and positively and monitor the same on a month to month basis.
- Provides leadership for the effective implementation, measurement and oversight of enterprise risk management.
- Monitor results of function-wide priorities, and highlight/engage on potential corrective actions and dependencies when necessary
- Develop the required. KPI’s for the Risk management division to ensure the delivery of first class services,
- Help create the strategic plan and develop processes to ensure appropriate monitoring and follow-up on key initiatives
- A first degree in Economics. Business Administration or related fields
- A postgraduate degree (M.Sc or MBA) is an added advantage
- 10 years post NYSC experience of which a minimum of 5 years must have been at managerial level .
- Strong understanding contemporary knowledge of risk framework such as Credit, Market, and Operational risk and portfolio management experience at a macro level.
- Detailed knowledge of enterprise risk management, including demonstrated experience in the application of enterprise risk management disciplines to optimize risk decisions within an organization.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should forward their applications with complete resume and relevant credentials to:
The Recruitment Consultant,
P.O Box 75366 Victoria Island, Lagos
OR email@example.com on or before 10th April, 2012