Trainee Recruitment at Exxon Mobil nigeria july 2012
Exxon Mobil Nigeria – Mobil Producing Nigeria Limited (MPN) and Ess Exploration and ProductionNigeria Limited (EEPNL) are subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation and one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria.
Job Title: Trainee Geoscientist
The successful candidates must have clear understanding of basic Geiscience concepts and principles as well as be self-motivated with the ability to make effective individual contributions within a functional team. No previous experience required, but demonstrated ability to learn and integrate quickly is an advantage.
The ideal candidate must fit the following profile:
- Ph.D. or Masters degree in Geoscience (Geology or Geophysics).
- Candidates expecting to obtain a Ph.D, or Masters degree by October 2012 may also apply.
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of second class upper in Geoscience (Geology, Geophysics, or Physics)
- Possess NYSSC discharge or exemption certificate
- The successful candidates will undergo a 2-3 years training program in various Geoscience skill areas.
- The training will be on the job and will prepare the individuals for assignments in any designated aspect of petroleum exploration and production anywhere in Nigeria.
These positions offer competitive compensation and benefit package commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil and gas industry
16 February 2012
How To Apply
– log onto http://www.exxonmobil.com/careers/nigeria/
– Click on ‘Search Openings’
– Enter 11503BR in the keyword search box (for Trainee Geoscientist)