Principal, Vice Principal at Benin Demonstration Secondary School (UDSS) Benin City jobs nigeria july 2012
Vacancies: Principal, Vice Principal
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions in the University of Benin Demonstration Secondary School (UDSS) Benin City.
Position: Principal (Senior School/Junior School)
Salary Scale: (CONTISS 14 (N2, 966,460.00-N3, 105.378.00 per annum)
- A B.Ed. Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 22 years teaching experience. Postgraduate qualification in relevant discipline and computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Position: Vice Principal (Senior School/Junior School)
Salary Scale: (CONTISS 13 (N2, 393,178.00 -N2, 440, 684.00 PER annum)
- A B.Ed Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 20years teaching experience. Postgraduate qualification in relevant discipline and computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Applications, supported with detailed curriculum vitae (see below) and photocopies of credentials, should be submitted in 15 copies to the address given below applicants should among other things furnish the names and addresses of three (3) referees and request them to send their reference to:
University of Benin,
Applicants’ curriculum vitae should contain the following:-
- Full Names
- Position Desired
- Date and Place of Birth
- Permanent House Address
- Current Postal Address
- GSM No.
- e-mail address
- State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children
- Educational Institutions attended with date
- Academic-Professional Qualifications, (including dates and awarding bodies)
- List of Scholarly Publication if any
- Statement of experience including current employment and
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees, two of whom must professionals or authorities in relevant fields.
Applicants should inscribe boldly on the envelopes containing their applications the position they are applying for.
The university will only acknowledge the applications of short-listed candidates.
Closing Date: 29th March 2012.