Petrolog GroupAccounting Manager jobs in nigeria july 2012
Petrolog Group ia a major player in the Oil Servicing Industry and due to recent expansion, we seek to engage personnel for immediate employment in the following positions:
- Provide financial and management reporting and analyses on timely basis to support the internal and external SEC reporting requirement.
- Prepare statutory financial packages and ensure timely filings.
- Manage cash resources and provide regular cash forecasts for areas of responsibility.
- Prepare requested analysis, reports and documentation for the quarterly and annual financial audits.
- Prepare periodic reports required by regulatory agencies, vendors and tax authorities.
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Participates with corporate management to establish and comply with financial policies and procedures.
- A bachelor degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- Certified Public Accountant [CPA] or its equivalent.
- At least 10 years of related experience, specifically within a multinational corporation and related international accounting and finance experience.
- Experience with international banking .
- Demonstrated leadership skills,excellent organisational,problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Age 40 to 45 years.